EC supports good health because it:1. Reduces irritation of baby's skin.
2. Reduces the risk of diaper rash.
3. Keeps chemicals off baby's skin.
4. Enables parent to take closer note of baby's elimination patterns to develop a better sense of a child's digestive system and potentially react to allergens more quickly.
5. Allows babies to go diaper-free in bathing suits. "Swim-diapers" don't prevent urine from getting into the pool and are not comfortable for baby.
6. Reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
7. Reduces the risk of constipation.
8. Reduces or eliminates "unexplained" fussiness and colic.
9. Reduces the risk of bed-wetting in older children.
10. Empowers special needs children by becoming active participants in caring for their own elimination needs.
EC supports good health because it:
EC supports breastfeeding because it:
EC is consistent with Attachment Parenting because it:
EC is good for the Environment because it:
EC can be fun because it:
EC supports positive child development and enhances capabilities because it:
EC supports a caregiverís development/capability/psychology because it:
EC improves sibling relationships and enriches their lives because it:
EC leads to happy babies and happy parents because:
EC saves families money because it:
EC leads to a different perspective on babies and culture:
EC supports positive relationships and can reduce the need to discipline a child because it:
EC is historically and culturally respectful because it:
EC is convenient because it: