Donate to Diaper Free BabySince 2004, DiaperFreeBaby has been supporting families that are interested in practicing the gentle art of elimination communication with their babies. In 2006 DiaperFreeBaby launched a membership program, creating an additional way for people to support our mission and become part of our growing organization. We have developed printed and online educational materials about getting started with EC with newborns and older babies, about how EC relates to other parenting practices such as breastfeeding and babywearing, and about EC and the environment. We regularly participate in conferences that focus on breastfeeding, midwifery, and parenting, and in environmental. Members of the DiaperFreeBaby community have participated in numerous media interviews and speaking engagements.
The DiaperFreeBaby website offers relevant information and local support groups. Please also visit our Shop, where we sell EC-related items such as our exclusive babyMISHA underwear and training pants, potties, books and videos.
All of this has been made possible by generous contributors and supporters who recognize the value of our mission and our work. And now we can do even more with your help. To continue and expand our outreach, DiaperFreeBaby really needs your support. Here are some things that your donation will help DiaperFreeBaby:
- Continue to spread the word through participation in parenting and environmental conferences and advertising in relevant parenting magazines
- Develop additional educational materials, including expanding our set of topic-based "mini" brochures
- Establish a distribution program for educational materials (i.e., central production of brochures, distribution to local groups and related professionals)
- Facilitate the implementation of several new programs we recently developed, such as the DiaperFreeDay and DiaperFreeChallenge, and to pursue programs such as Dance for Diaper Freedom.
- Pay expenses related to running the organization
DiaperFreeBaby has no paid staff. Because we all work as volunteers, 100% of your donation will go to fund projects and related expenses and to support the growth of the organization.
Please consider making a donation, big or small.
Please share this information with other supporters of EC. If you have suggestions for fundraising or would like to help organize future fundraising efforts, please let us know!! Thank you for considering this important matter.
Here are some ways that you can make a tax-deductible donation:1)Mail funds to:
Diaper Free Baby, Inc.
PO Box 2604
Westwood, MA 02090
*Diaper Free Baby, Inc., has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) organization and has been advised in writing by the Internal Revenue Service that contributions "are deductible under section 170 of the Code." Please consult your tax professional regarding deductibility of your contribution.